Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Friday


Every Friday I try and dedicate the day towards marketing and growing my business.  I rule out the day in my diary so that I am not interrupted by the day-to-day operations of the business and can dedicate most of the day to working on my business rather than in my business.   I highly recommend this to all business owners in that you take the dedicated, committed approach to ruling off part of a day in your diary without any interruptions from customers, staff and just purely focus on implementing plans to help move your business forward.

I used to adopt an ad hoc approach to this with little success.  It was only until I took the discipline to set aside one day a week that I am starting to see results.  We need a break from running our businesses on a day to day basis to dedicate the time and effort to make it grow and be forward looking. 

Every Friday morning I start the day sitting in a local café with my IPad working on my planning and marketing and growth strategies for the business.  The picture is a view of my Friday morning and it really helps me to clear my mind when I get away from the business to take the time to think about the things that I need to implement to continue its successful growth.

What are you doing in your business on a regular basis to help it grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAN Award

PAN Award