1. When would I like to retire and do I have enough money now to do so?
2. Can I grow my business by 20% next year?
3. How can I get more money into my bank account next year?
4. I have gone backwards in 2011 and what can I do about it in 2012?
5. What new skill or experience do I need to learn next year that will help me financially?
6. How much of my home loan would I like to pay off?
7. If I stopped working now, how long would it be before I run out of money?
8. Can I afford to live the lifestyle that I currently lead or would like to lead next year?
9. What will I need for my kid’s education?
10. Has my business performed as what I had hoped when I first started many years ago?
11. What can I do in 2012 to make it more a successful year for myself personally and for my business?
Just some questions for you to consider during this Christmas break and I urge everyone to have some form of plan for 2012 in your business and personal goals.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for my new Growth Workshop in June/July 2012 where you will learn the answers to these questions!
Wishing you all a safe and Merry Christmas.