Monday, 21 October 2013

Protect Yourself from “Business Zombies”!



I am amazed at the number of business owners who come to me as a new client, who have been set up in the wrong structure for the business.  This means that their personal and business assets are completely exposed and can be easily attacked by what I call “Business Zombies”.  A Business Zombie is anyone who can cause financial harm to you, your family and to your business.  I have just completed revising my SSS Seminar – “Asset Protection – What the Rich do to Protect their Assets” and have updated the comprehensive seminar notes completely for my up and coming SSS Event.  It is a great presentation and you will get heaps of ideas on how to protect your assets as well as insulating yourself and your business from Business Zombies.  This event will be held in Brisbane on Tuesday, 12th November 2013 and seats are selling fast.  If you would like to attend, please click on the link below.  It could be the most important $66 you ever invest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PAN Award

PAN Award