- Future - Have a clear picture of what your business will look like when it's finished
- Facts - Have a clear picture of where your business is currently, be brutally honest
- Figures - Understand what the figures are telling you. It's a story, good or bad.
- Fix - Fix what you can, the "Low Hanging Fruit" and fix it fast!
- Formulate - A detailed plan on how to get to Step 1; your future
- Fruition - Execute the plan and be accountable
In my book, Break the Entrepreneurial Struggle, I outline a 6-step process called The Six Segments that if followed will create growth of 26% and double the value of your business. If you want to make 2014 your best year in business, then you must attended my next SSS Event.