Sunday, 19 January 2014

The Six Segments





In my next SSS Event in Brisbane on Tuesday 4th March 2014 I will be covering my "Six Segments". In brief, the segments are:

  1. Future - Have a clear picture of what your business will look like when it's finished
  2. Facts - Have a clear picture of where your business is currently, be brutally honest
  3. Figures - Understand what the figures are telling you. It's a story, good or bad.
  4. Fix - Fix what you can, the "Low Hanging Fruit" and fix it fast!
  5. Formulate - A detailed plan on how to get to Step 1; your future
  6. Fruition - Execute the plan and be accountable

In my book, Break the Entrepreneurial Struggle, I outline a 6-step process called The Six Segments that if followed will create growth of 26% and double the value of your business. If you want to make 2014 your best year in business, then you must attended my next SSS Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAN Award

PAN Award