Monday, 4 May 2015

How Australia Went Broke

How I predicted 2 Years Ago where Australia’s Economy & Budget Deficit is today

In July 2013 I laid out in detail why Australia is experiencing its own global financial crisis.  Please click on the link below THE LOOMING AUSTRALIAN GFC to see the article that I wrote in July 2013.  Unfortunately a lot of people including financial planners, economists and industry experts disagreed with me.  It is interesting now, on the eve of the 2015 budget by the Federal Government,       that people are admitting Australia will have huge billion dollar budget deficits (as far as the eye can see). 

If only people had listened to me back in July 2013 and the Logic Thread that I outlined, then maybe where we are today in the Australian Economy would not have caught everyone by surprise. 


I hope you read this and please send me your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAN Award

PAN Award